Senior Backend Developer for Platform Team
About Parsers Team
We process a ton of data (100k-200k i/o’s per second and growing), and we need your help to bring our platform to the next level. We are a collaborative team focused on building a reliable, scalable, observable, and maintainable platform. We are looking for people that will bring creativity, discipline, and a sense of humor to add to our team.
What You'll Do Here?
- Update, maintain, and implement new features in our platform.
- Monitor system performance, logs, and address bugs/requests created by our end-users.
- Learn, maintain, and update your skill-set in order to move the platform forward.
- Communicate, track, and report on the progress of issues and features both inside and outside of the team.
- Perform Code Reviews to help us keep the code quality high.
- Actively participate in the scrum process.
- Tell a bad joke at least once a week.
Knowledge & Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in Node.js
- Clean code principles and testing
- Fundamental knowledge of database systems
Technology Stack You'll Meet Here:
Typescript, AWS, Node.js, Gitlab, various SQL & NoSQL databases (eg. Elastic, MongoDB, Redis), message queuing systems (eg. RabbitMQ) and data streaming (eg. Kinesis).
Your Work on a Daily Basis:
- Work on tasks, user stories, and bugs as needed from the sprint board.
- Build tools for a better monitorability of our system.
- Participate in scrum meetings.
- Perform code reviews for other team members.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team in order to make our system better.
- No Frontend work, unless you want some.
- Have fun, explore, and experiment.
How We Learn & Relax:
- Internal tech talks, Udemy courses, and workshops
- Meetups & conferences
- Non-product development day every sprint (own projects, open-source, hackathon projects)
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Office as a benefit (we don’t force you to attend our barbecue parties)
- Online games, Table tennis, Soccer
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!