Tech Community Manager
We are looking for a qualified Community Engagement Manager to join our Emplifi team. If you are a tech-savvy professional, experienced working with tech communities, social media, PR and promotional events, we would love to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging strategy and content to connect with the desired audiences. You should be a ‘people person’ with the ability to attract the audience and also moderate online and offline conversations with the community.
Purpose of the role
Be the face of Emplifi and drive initiatives to support the engineering hiring by changing the market perception of our brand towards (Mar)Tech company. Bring the most talented tech people to work together and build a technological community behind Emplifi. Identify, introduce and connect our internal engineering community with the external people relevant for the company hiring needs by organizing and promoting educational, networking and entertainment events.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Define and own community engagement strategy (short- and long-term) by assessing current state of engagement level and related initiatives, in close cooperation with relevant company stakeholders.
- Create and lead a virtual cross functional team (squad) to align, coordinate and execute all the company activities supporting the engagement strategy across the company.
- Plan and organize local and international IT events and making sure to provide great candidate/participant experience in line with our branding and engagement strategy.
- Work with assigned budgets and create business justifications for resources needed to execute the strategy.
- Put relevant measures in place to analyze the success of the strategy and its projects and evaluate the ROI behind.
- Explore and recommend potential new territories for engineering hiring.
- Attend key industry events, stay up to date about market development and industry news and future outlooks.
- Be an advocate of Emplifi's brand and technologies.
- Create and maintain productive relationships with external tech communities and be an active networker.
- Facilitate internal and external communication by connecting all internal stakeholders and sharing updates of all related activities, their goals and results.
- Create and coordinate the content creation in the engineering teams internally while focusing on social media marketing - create, manage and grow the company’s presence through blogs, SM channels and other strategically relevant online channels as well as co-design campaigns and ads as appropriate.
- Promote the community activities in collaboration with Marketing department (DG, Social team, PR, web team etc) – both externally and internally.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details