About the Engineering Team
Our engineering department consists of platform and product developers working towards building the strongest social media marketing platform there is. Our cross disciplinary teams work with our product team to validate ideas and work together to deliver high value features. Our work consists of research, collaboration and on time delivery while helping everyone around us grow.
We are looking for an Engineering manager to join our engineering department. As a team manager, you will be responsible for the developers for specific parts of our product and oversee the team’s wellbeing and delivery. With your experience as a leader, you will create an environment that induces trust, transparency, creative thinking and commitment. You will also work closely with your peers and our directors to establish vision, goal and general quality and follow agile methodologies that best fit the teams to drive your work forward.
What You’ll Do Here
- Do regular one-on-ones with your team members to understand their needs, receive and give feedback.
- Take care of your team’s wellbeing, performance, and efficiency through our internal tools and processes.
- Oversee delivery for our features and infrastructure to support the continued development of our product, our tools and pipelines.
- Work with our product owners and product managers to come up with a feasible roadmap that brings the best value to our customers.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives with your team members and other team managers.
- Own the personal growth and career path of our developers. Coach and help them with their personal challenges.
- Be the Scrum master of your team. Help our POs optimize the value and help the team run their meetings. Facilitate discussions and help the Scrum team remove impediments.
- Create and follow-up on staffing plans and team building activities for your team.
- Work with our department directors to help enable the engineering vision.
- With other team managers, discuss regular updates and bring suggestions on improvements others can draw inspiration from.
- Enable transparency across the team and the department.
What You'll Bring to us
- Great interpersonal, strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in leadership roles such as a product owner, a scrum master, an engineering manager or a senior developer.
- An understanding of agile principles and Scrum as a framework.
- Ability and motivation to work with people coming from different backgrounds.
- Ability to work and collaborate with multiple teams and departments across the organization.
- Effective time and meeting management skills.
- Strong affinity for helping improve the development process and overall environment for everyone involved.
- Able to communicate in an international environment expressing yourself fluently in English.
- Technical background in a software development environment is a big plus.
- PSM, CSM, PSPO or CSPO certifications are a big plus.
- Knowledge of various leadership and management frameworks is a big plus.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!