Junior Implementation Consultant
The importance of exceptional customer experience (CX) has never been higher. Emplifi’s mission is simple: to empower brands with the insights they need to empathize with their customers, and amplify the right experiences across the customer journey. We do this by bringing together marketing, commerce, and customer service teams in one unified platform, giving brands everything they need to close the gaps in their social and digital experiences. Emplifi is on a high-growth trajectory, being valued at over $1B with unicorn status and trusted by over 7,000 global brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
We are looking for a UK based (will need to be able to travel to office in London occasionally) Junior Implementation Consultant to work closely with our customers to provide support in the numerous technical aspects of our software deployment. You will need the maturity to work collaboratively and independently with clients across the globe. In short, we are after go-getters that see this door opening as a way to not only contribute to our growth, but to grow and fast track their own career. We believe in working hard, having fun and rewarding success.
What You’ll Do Here
The Junior Implementation Consultant is a key role within our team. The individual manages the project management aspects of a customer implementation. They are the trusted advisor on all technical solutions and Emplifi product capabilities.
You will be the primary liaison between Emplifi and the customer for onboarding with the provision to provide support as needed.
The key areas of responsibility for this role are as follows:
- Set up project scope (KPIs, logistics, kit, technical details, UI, analytics, networks) and timelines for all stakeholders during implementation.
- Be a live streaming champion dealing with clients technical set up, hosting weekly customer calls and training to deliver a world class onboarding experience.
- First-line support during client implementation phase
- Work with internal and client Data Analysts to ensure full setup of analytics to guarantee tracking of project KPIs prior to project start
- Deliver remote training sessions for staff including testing of our solution set up
- Oversee smooth implementation of new product features to existing accounts
- Support roll out of service to additional users/locations
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 1-2 years of experience preferable with Technical Account Management and / or Implementation Management at a SaaS organisation
- Understanding of Confluence, Jira, salesforce would be preferable
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and independent thinking
- Excellent organisation skills
- Brilliant communication and relationship building skills
- Personable and customer centric attitude
- Comfortable in a fast paced, ever changing environment
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Private Health Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance
- Modern offices in the heart of London’s Shoreditch
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!