We are looking for new member for the UX Research Team, where there are currently 4 members. We are part of a much larger Product Design Team with 30+ talented people based around the world (Prague, Pilsen, New York, Montreal, London). We value team spirit and helping each other with the aim of finding solutions together.
The main task of a UX Researcher is to use methods and tools to monitor and define users' behavior on Emplifi CX Cloud. Our goal is to determine the connections between user behavior and user needs across the platform.
What Will You Do Here:
- finding user data using various tools
- evaluating data, putting it into context and presenting conclusions in an easily understandable way
- providing product designers, UI designers and the product team with the findings necessary for their decision-making, with a focus on improving the product’s current usability/functionality and/or introducing new features
- It’s necessary to keep in mind that UX research works on the premise that "we know nothing". In other words, the UX Researcher does not make assumptions; we are here to gather and present unbiased findings.
As a UX Researcher, you will be responsible for user testing. You will have to evaluate which research method is relevant for a given case (e.g. personal testing vs. Zoom call). For each test, you will create a scenario, assigns tasks and, together with the Designer, prepare the prototype/images to be tested. Once the test is ready, you will moderate test sessions, evaluate the results and hand them over to the relevant stakeholder(s).
Another area of work is UX shadowing and communication with clients. In cooperation with Customer Success Managers, you will identify suitable clients and join them in their physical workplace to observe how they operate and use Emplifi CX Cloud. When shadowing, you will also run interviews with clients and collect observations and data, to then be passed on to stakeholders and recorded in Productboard.
What Do You Bring to Us:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent English (both spoken and written; ideally English at the level of a native speaker)
- A big bonus will be if you enjoy talking with people
- Willingness to travel to meet clients is a big bonus (around the Czech Republic, Europe)
- Copywriting skills is also big plus
What We Offer
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with a big terrace and our own grill
- Multisport card
- Home office
- Unlimited PTO
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!