We are looking for a Prague-based Implementations Engineer to work closely with our customers to provide support in the numerous technical aspects of our software deployment. You will need the maturity to work collaboratively and independently with clients across the globe. In short, we are after go-getters who see this door opening as a way to not only contribute to our growth but to grow and fast-track their careers. We believe in working hard, having fun, and rewarding success.
What You'll Do Here:
- Build, maintain, and support custom integration and maintenance solutions for our top-flight clients, which meet the specific needs of their system
- Serve as a technical resource for custom development, working alongside our customers and our Client Success, Product, and Engineering teams
- Use your refined analytical skills to investigate, debug, and correct the most complicated data issues reported by our clients in a timely manner
- Develop an intimate technical familiarity with the systems behind the Emplifi product suite, and leverage it to ensure our clients successfully get the most out of our software.
- Work with our engineering team to create and maintain complex integrations within our system, and with external systems (ESPs, DAMs, CRMs, etc).
- Develop tooling and processes to improve the overall efficiency of the Implementations Team, while ensuring customers receive world-class service at enterprise-level speed.
- Be a critical part of the Implementations team in charge of taking our customers from Deal closed to Go live.
What You'll Bring To Us:
An ideal candidate has multiple years of experience providing deep technical and development support in the context of a SAAS application and possesses the following:
- Stellar communication skills
- Ample experience interfacing with third-party APIs
- Meticulous and relentless problem-solving skills for debugging and technical investigations
- Vision for creating broad and scalable solutions to prevent redundant work
- Facility with browser developer tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Demonstrated familiarity with the following technical domains:
- Basic Ruby, Groovy/Java, Python.
- REST APIs
- Data feed processing (CSV, XML, JSON, etc.)
- SQL and Databases
- E-commerce platforms (Shopify, Magento, SFCC)
What We Offer:
- Unlimited Vacation, 3 sick days, home office
- Enjoy work-life balance with unlimited personal time off or a Multisport Card
- Internal tech talks, Udemy courses, and workshops
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Choose between remote work or enjoy our modern offices in Karlín with a spacious terrace and grill
- Chance to compete in a ping-pong tournament or to enjoy table football, Playstation, Yoga, or run with colleagues, and nearly all year-round grilling parties and other team-building opportunities
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!