Strategic Partner Manager - JAPAC & MEA
The importance of exceptional customer experience (CX) has never been higher. Emplifi’s mission is simple: to empower brands with the insights they need to empathize with their customers, and amplify the right experiences across the customer journey. We do this by bringing together marketing, commerce, and customer service teams in one unified platform, giving brands everything they need to close the gaps in their social and digital experiences. Emplifi is on a high-growth trajectory, being valued at over $1B with unicorn status and trusted by over 7,000 global brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
About the Partnerships Team
Emplifi’s partnerships team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Platform & Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Emplifi is seeking an experienced Strategic Partner Manager to drive growth and build strong relationships with partners in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Middle East & Africa (MEA) regions. In this high-visibility role, you will work with our Sales and Marketing teams to secure, build and manage partnerships. You will actively seek new opportunities with strategic partners and negotiate and close complex and long-term contracts with partner companies.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop and implement a comprehensive partnership strategy for APAC and MEA regions in alignment with the company's overall business goals.
- Actively seek new opportunities with strategic partners, as well as identify and prioritize potential partners in those regions.
- Negotiate and execute partnership agreements that are mutually beneficial to Emplifi and our partners.
- Develop detailed models to quantify the impact of bringing a new partner into our ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal & Compliance teams to deliver the best solution based on the Partner and company needs.
- Manage strategic relationships, having a diplomatic approach to negotiation, and strong project management skills.
- Use business strategy and market development with deep analytical and business modelling skills.
- Have a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in both enterprise and consumer technology applicable to social marketing, social commerce and customer service.
- Lead, influence and drive results in a complex technical and business environment.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Referenceable track record of developing successful partnerships that drive revenue growth.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and execute complex partnership agreements.
- 3-5 years of experience in strategic partnerships or business development, preferably in the technology or SaaS industries.
- Experience working with partners in the APAC and MEA regions is highly desired.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Financial and Data Modelling.
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to work effectively with partners and internal teams.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media, and customer experience industries is a plus.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- AIA Health Insurance including coverage for family members
- Unlimited PTO
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
- Strategic Partner Manager - JAPAC & MEA
- Dubai, Singapore
- Employment Type: