Node.js Developer (Feature team - Social Media Marketing platform)
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Engineering Team
Our cross-functional development teams always follow best software development practices - we solve our customer’s most pressing issues each sprint. We’re fast to roll out releases, but make sure everything is smooth. We strongly encourage ideas and innovation and share these during our internal Tech Talks. The cornerstone of our business is data. We process it in real time. On top of that, we react fast to API changes of social platforms but we’re ready to take on challenges and enjoy them.
On the front end, we’re using the React-Redux ecosystem built on leading quality UI components with a passion for UX and performance. On the back end, to keep the clients’ satisfaction high, we’re managing hundreds of Node.js APIs and microservices. Our data platform team uses Node.js services in combination with in-memory queues and storage. We also use several databases, like ElasticSearch, Hbase (+Hadoop), DynamoDB, MongoDB, Redis, and PostgreSQL. Ready to join our dynamic environment? We’d love to hear from you!
Who are we looking for?
- Smart people, willing to learn with experience in software development
- Team players with an agile mindset
Technology Stack, you'll meet here:
Platform: AWS, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, microservices, Gitlab, Phabricator, CI/CD, ELK Stack
What You’ll Do Here
- You will be working with our team on our product features such as Audience Analytics or Influencer marketing Platform
- Writing backend microservices, APIs, designing and maintaining database storages for respective product features on multiple layers of architecture (DBs, data APIs, application backends)
- Code reviews
- Maintaining and optimizing existing codebase
- Discussing solutions with Data Platform team and Architects team
- Discussing technical solutions with the dev team and product team - we are part of the process since the feature specification (idea kickoff)
- Attending Scrum meetings (daily standup, grooming, planning, retrospective)
- Suggesting improvements
- A cross-functional team with frontend, backend & full-stack developers on board, CSS coder, QA engineer, and designer included. We are able to deliver the entire feature to production.
- Feature-oriented (approx 3 months from zero to production)
- 2-week scrum sprints with biweekly releases
- Close cooperation with the product team (Product owner attends daily stand-ups and sits close to the team)
- We don’t compete, we collaborate
- We are results oriented
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!