It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of it all, between Product and Sales. We’re a team of social media marketing specialists, SEO specialists, content creators, campaign managers, copywriters, community managers, and email specialists, and we’re the ones who catch customer leads for our Sales department. How do we do that? We create progressive and personalized Emplifi content and publish it across all communication channels - social media, web, email campaigns, podcasts, and more.
The important part is that we measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other marketing-obsessed people in an atmosphere of energetic, fast-moving creativity, with great ideas bouncing all over the place.
The Emplifi marketing team is looking for a creative and passionate Content Marketer to research, plan, develop, and publish engaging web content. As a Content Marketer, you will primarily be responsible for researching, creating, publishing, and measuring the success of our content across all our channels.
What You’ll Do Here
- Collaborate across teams to understand global content needs for initiatives and campaigns.
- Help the content team to establish relationships across the product and marketing teams that enable a greater understanding of how our products provide solutions and opportunities for our customers.
- With SEO standard methodologies in mind, create short- and long-form content pieces for web and print in support of marketing goals, from brand awareness to demand generation.
- Support curation of our website content, while also helping to maintain the editorial calendar for the website and campaigns (from visuals to content), identifying potential scheduling gaps and/or opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with our head of social media on publishing and promoting content across all our social media channels.
- Coordinate with our head of SEO on developing SEO strategies, execution, and optimization — conducting keyword research, and optimize web content.
- Coordinate with our lead analyst to monitor content performance and identify opportunities for improving our content plan or optimizing existing content.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, ideally in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Three or more years of related experience working in web content marketing/strategy and digital spaces, preferably in a B2B organization.
- Knowledge of SEO standard practices and experience leveraging tools such as Moz, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc. to optimize content. Experience with SEM a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of content marketing standard practices.
- Superior copywriting ability.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS. Experience building websites and landing pages a plus.
- Solid understanding of web analytics and reporting tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with web content production processes; experience with content management systems, especially Contentful.
- Demonstrated ability to handle change well, pivoting communication or tactical approaches when necessary.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days vacation
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!