Senior Frontend Developer (React)
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
We are looking for a Web Solution Architect for our growing marketing team who is deeply passionate about user experience. Mapping common business problems to end-to-end technology solutions, you will develop the technical strategy and overall system architecture required to deliver industry-leading digital experiences to all of our audiences. Reporting to the Head of Experience and Digital Marketing, you will lead and mentor other software developers in the specific technologies, languages, and frameworks required. You have extensive full-stack development experience and you know how to work using Agile methodologies.
What You'll Do Here
- Drive increased awareness, traffic, and visitor engagement by determining and implementing the best web development solutions.
- Create outstanding user experiences in collaboration with Marketing, Product, and Sales teams.
- Analyze, select, and implement technology solutions throughout the marketing tech stack to enable experiences using text, audio, video, and interactivity.
- Maintain awareness of evolving technologies and identify opportunities to implement
- Coordinate with IT Infrastructure on DevOps systems and processes aimed at high availability, speed, and efficiency.
- Create, and ensure effectiveness of the requirements development process.
- Build and grow a global team of developers supporting digital sales and marketing experiences.
What You'll Bring to Us
- Technical Architecture, including
- Solution architecture of multi-tier applications and integrations
- Solution infrastructure, including recommending and validating servers, databases, load balancing, performance, etc.
- Maintenance, installation, and configuration of Contentful
- Solid understanding of Jamstack and microservice-based approaches and technologies
- Application lifecycle management/DevOps
- Architecting source control and continuous delivery management
- Extensive knowledge of
- ALM tools
- Agile principles
- APIs (REST, Headless CMSes)
- CSS Modules
- Node.js Libraries (Next, React, Typescript, etc.)
- 8+ years experience, including time in a full stack development role. Please include a portfolio or samples of past work and projects.
- Understanding of the entire web development process, with an emphasis on full stack development.
- Experience configuring and administering content management systems especially Contentful.
- Experience with multi-language sites and global audiences.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Experience creating a process to gather requirements, document, and confirm observations with business owners.
- Examples of having translated business requirements into unique technical solutions or applications.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, coach, and develop a team.
- Examples of user-centric orientation.
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!