It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
The Product Owner will support the Product Management team in executing product strategy for Emplifi's email automation technology, while working with our customers to gather and use data to drive the product roadmap. This role will have the ability to learn about our product, engage with our customers about their problems and act as a consultant to drive volume through the service.
We value teamwork highly, and you will be collaborating closely with a cross-disciplinary team of peers, including members from Research and Development (R&D), Professional Services and Marketing. If you are an independent thinker, creative, determined, enthusiastic and eager to
learn, then we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do Here
- The ability to consult with customers to understand their business process, and how Emplifi's product set can be utilized to drive value for the customer.
- Participate as an active member, supporting common goals, objectives and processes to deliver product features and functionality
- Responsible for planning, forecasting and delivery of product releases
- Define user stories with clear requirements acceptable for use by technical team members and understanding by non-technical team members
- Design and develop product ideas and workflow including requirements and use cases to
support new feature development
- Develop collateral to be used by internal stakeholders such as marketing, sales, support, and professional services to empower teams with the information to successfully sell, deliver, and maintain products
- Provides management of backlogs, iteration planning and elaboration of user’s stories
- Assist senior leadership with demos for the customer
What You'll Bring to Us
- MBA Preferred
- BA/BS degree – Technical degree
- 5-10 years of experience
- Knowledge of product owner role
- Experience and ability to lead teams and deal with customer needs
- Experience in understanding, documenting, and implementing software to meet a customer’s business requirements
- Able to understand and process abstract thoughts and concepts
- Strong and demonstrable troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, willing to work on a wide variety of tasks with varying degrees of guidance
- Have knowledge of current software development best practices
- Excellent presentation skills
- Communicates proficiently of technical concepts verbally and in writing to non-technical associates/customers
- Experience in product management and software release life cycle, including requirement definition
- Ability to perform comparison analysis
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!