Software Engineer C# / .Net
We are looking for a skilled Software Engineer to join us at Emplifi to work on our Agent software product. You will work as a full-stack developer on a small, agile team to help customize one of our core products. If you are an independent thinker, eager to learn, and take extreme pride in your work then we would love to hear from you!
What You'll Do Here:
- Work with other developers and managers to design solutions to specific customer requests.
- Write code on any area of the technology stack: data access, business, application and presentation layers.
- Ensure the quality of your and your team’s work.
- Work as part of a small Agile team.
- Ensure that the designs and code meet the customer’s expectations.
- Actively participate in the improvement of development procedures, workflow and process to improve quality and performance of developed software.
- Provide estimates and risk analysis on customer requests.
- Consistently utilize Jira and Confluence for documenting designs, testing plans, feature functionality additions and modifications.
What You'll Bring to us:
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience with the following technologies:
- Relational databases
- Modern source code management systems (e.g., BitBucket)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good teamwork and collaborative skills
- Self-starter who takes responsibility for assigned work
- Maintains an active interest in learning new technologies
- Experience in the following areas is a plus:
- .NET Core/.NET 5
- Cloud applications, especially Amazon Web Services
- Developing against 3 rd party APIs
- Modern web frameworks (e.g. React/Vue/Angular)