Senior Fullstack Developer for Orca Team
Social Media is always changing, and the way we interact with it evolves almost every day.
At Emplifi, we work together to create tools that make working with social media easier and more effective.
In the Orca team our focus is to make our client's life easier by a well-arranged feed of their posts, replies and almost anything that is rustling on their social networks. Even though we are a front-end team in the organization we are at the same time helping with the backend too. We will gladly help with learning how back-end technologies work in case you are not familiar with them.
We value transparency, trust, cooperation, and working together to always improve how we work and what we work on. Our team is mostly remote but we meet once a month in the office to spend some time together. Other than that we cooperate on an everyday basis since the current technology world enables us to.
What You'll Do Here
- Planning your development time independently - we believe you should work when you’re most effective
- Reviewing code clearly and honestly
- Expressing your opinions clearly and kindly to the team and the PO
- Digging into issues and coming up with solutions (or good questions)
- Thinking about how the actual user will use what you build
- Debugging code you encounter
- Working in an agile environment - we want to be better and that's achievable only by iterative changes and improvements
Tools you’ll work with the most:
- Browser dev tools
What You'll bring To Us
Currently we are looking for skilled developers, therefore you should have several years of experience in those above. But we don't want to close the doors - if you believe you do have what it takes let's talk.
Bonus points for familiarity with one (or more) of these:
- React-Query / Redux-Saga
- ElasticSearch (ELK)
- CSS preprocessors (LESS and SCSS)
- Familiarity with Facebook/Twitter/other social API
- Restful patterns (APIs)
- CQRS architecture
- Document-based databases (eg. MongoDb) and/or SQL (postgresql)
How we Learn & Relax
- Internal tech talks, Udemy courses, Frontend masters and workshops
- Meetups & conferences
- Czech and English language courses
- One non-product development day every sprint (time to study, open-source, hackathon projects)
- Office as a benefit (we don’t force you to attend our barbecue parties)
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill (Covid allowing of course!)
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- Sick Days & Community Days
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!