The importance of exceptional customer experience (CX) has never been higher. Emplifi’s mission is simple: to empower brands with the insights they need to empathize with their customers, and amplify the right experiences across the customer journey. We do this by bringing together marketing, commerce, and customer service teams in one unified platform, giving brands everything they need to close the gaps in their social and digital experiences. Emplifi is on a high-growth trajectory, being valued at over $1B with unicorn status and trusted by over 7,000 global brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
About the People & Culture Team
We find talented people like you, support you, and foster a diverse culture where you can be your true self. Help us hire the best talent, and be a part of creating a community and culture where everyone belongs.
In this role you will be a part of the global People team at Emplifi and manage key HR administrative processes for the team in the UK as well as support the team with basic employee relations issues and challenges, working closely with the Senior People Advisor and key stakeholders in support functions to create a healthy and engaged employee community in the UK. Next to the UK administration, you would also support our MEA team and JAPAC team remotely.
Please note that this role is a hybrid role which would require frequent commute to our London Office.
What You’ll Do Here
- You’ll be the first point of contact for all new hires
- You’ll be responsible for preparing onboarding documents and updating new hire data in all relevant HR systems
- You’ll organize and lead HR onboarding sessions
- You’ll cooperate with IT, Office Management, Hiring Managers and Global Enablement team to ensure a smooth onboarding process
Employment data and reporting
- You’ll be responsible for preparation of employment contracts and letters and for keeping up-to-date records related to hiring, transfers, promotions and terminations
- Absence management - you’ll ensure employee compliance with the company holiday and absence policy
- HR reports - you’ll prepare headcount, attrition, holiday balance and other types of reporting as needed
- Employee handbooks and company policies - you’ll keep the guidelines and directives updated, stored and communicated accordingly
- You’ll be responsible for data accuracy and perform regular data audits
- You’ll support the global HR team with various HR projects, integration initiatives, implementations, etc.
- You’ll proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and work with other functions to design and implement enhancements
- You’ll be responsible for a monthly payroll process - coordinating the process with the internal finance team and external payroll provider, providing data inputs, reviewing and filing payroll reports and answering employee queries as needed
- You’ll prepare exit documentation and communicating leaving details to the leaver
- You’ll guide managers and employees through the offboarding process
- You’ll update terminations in all relevant HR systems
- You will conduct exit interviews with the employees
- You’ll manage benefits for the employees - benefits process administration, answering employees’ queries related to benefits, enrolling people to various benefits schemes, keeping the records up to date
Employee & Manager relations
- You’ll provide basic level of support to the team in terms of employee relations queries and complaints
- You´ll support and coach local UK management with guidance regarding employment related matters
- You´ll play a key role in embracing the Emplifi culture in the UK and work closely with internal Culture Club to drive employee´ initiatives and address key improvement areas
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 3+ years of experience within an HR Generalist, HR Operations or People Operations roles (i.e. non-recruitment roles)
- Previous experience with complex HR information systems and reporting tools (mainly Excel)
- Good understanding of HR policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of UK labor law
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate to people at all levels internally and externally
- Ability to build, engage and maintain strong relationships
- Good organizational, prioritization and planning skills
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude - proactive, collaborative, and approachable, with a growth & self-development mindset
- Ability to work in fast pace growing environment
- Adaptability to changes and ability to prioritize tasks and projects
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Private Health Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance
- Modern offices in the heart of London’s Shoreditch
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!