Business Development Representative - UK & Nordics
The importance of exceptional customer experience (CX) has never been higher. Emplifi’s mission is simple: to empower brands with the insights they need to empathize with their customers, and amplify the right experiences across the customer journey. We do this by bringing together marketing, commerce, and customer service teams in one unified platform, giving brands everything they need to close the gaps in their social and digital experiences. Emplifi is on a high-growth trajectory, being valued at over $1B with unicorn status and trusted by over 7,000 global brands, including Fortune 500 companies.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
To be successful in this role, you must be persistent and possess the inventive skills needed to reach and intrigue the ever-elusive decision makers. This role focuses on the outbound outreach to potential clients and customers. It therefore suits a proactive personality with strong research skills, someone who is not afraid to cold call. Your success will depend on high levels of activity on the phone and via other means if necessary (LinkedIn, Email and more). Understanding of marketing and brand story telling would be beneficial.
What You’ll Do Here
- Identify and contact key, relevant decision makers responsible for leading brands with a view of driving new business opportunities, conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Support the Marketing and Sales departments through lead generation and qualify all inbound and outbound leads via phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns
- Work closely with an assigned Account Executive/Regional Sales Manager and marketing team to achieve both your personal and sales executives’ targets, to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans and to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Communicate Emplifi value proposition with a view to scheduling online product demonstrations and face-to-face meetings for an assigned Account Executive/Regional Sales Manager
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous successful client facing experience, preferably sales, telesales experience in B2B
- Native level of English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A willingness to learn about social and brand marketing
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- The ability to deal with objections
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Private Health Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern offices in the heart of London’s Shoreditch
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
- Business Development Representative - UK & Nordics
- Employment Type: