Account Executive - JAPAC
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
An Account Executive is responsible for selling the Emplifi value proposition to qualified inbound leads and self-sourced prospects. Targeted clients will consist of brands, companies, as well as media and agencies, with a focus on engaging with and closing, large, Enterprise scale accounts.
What You’ll Do Here
- Be a trusted advisor and a credible partner for discussion with C-level management of the Company’s clients;
- Create multiple opportunities with different budget holders within an organisation and across various departments;
- Translate your product knowledge to a winning strategy to engage clients around value;
- Engage with prospects and current customers to sell value and consistently close new, cross sell and upsell business as well as support retention activity in the assigned territory
- Own regionally strategic entry points;
- Maintain a profound market knowledge including relevant stakeholders and decision makers in the industry;
- Ability to work as a team with the Customer Success Manager, Solution Consultant and Business Development Representative assigned to the territory to generate pipeline, grow opportunities and retain customers.
- Leverage marketing foundation and key acquisition channels for business purposes;
- Manage complex structures and large sales cycles
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 5+ years of proven sales experience within SaaS/Software/Digital Marketing/Customer Experience area, with a successful track of closing new business
- Strong sales instinct and excellent negotiation skills
- Martech expertise and technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent English on a business level is essential, additional languages are advantageous
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Sales data-driven approach
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Great work environment in the CBD area, minutes walk from the MRT. And surrounded by amazing food along Amoy Street, Telok Ayer & Tanjong Pagar
- AIA Health Insurance including coverage for family members
- Unlimited PTO
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
- Account Executive - JAPAC
- Employment Type: