Junior UX Researcher
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat.
We are looking for a new member for the UX Research Team, where there are currently 4 members. We are part of a much larger Product Design Team with 30+ talented people based around the world (Prague, Pilsen, New York, Montreal, and London). We value team spirit and helping each other with the aim of finding solutions together.
What You'll Do Here:
The main task of a UX Researcher is to use methods and tools to monitor and define users' behavior on Emplifi CX Cloud. Our goal is to determine the connections between user behavior and user needs across the platform.
The role’s main responsibilities involve:
- mining user data using various tools
- evaluating data, putting it into context, and presenting conclusions in an easily understandable way
- providing product designers, UI designers and the product team with the findings necessary for their decision-making, with a focus on improving the product’s current usability/functionality and/or introducing new features
It’s necessary to keep in mind that UX research works on the premise that "we know nothing". In other words, the UX Researcher does not make assumptions; we are here to gather and present unbiased findings.
As a Junior UX Researcher, you will dive into data and dig out the necessary information that we have using the following research tools*:
- Mixpanel (quantitative)
- Fullstory/Smartlook (qualitative)
- Salesforce ($)
- Intercom (segmentations, communication, releases, …)
- Tableau & internal database (hard data)
- Productboard (insights collection and repository)
- UsabilityHub & Maze (user testing, internal & external panels of users,…)
- Typeform (surveys)
*Experience with these tools is not necessary, as you will receive the relevant training
You will put this data into context and help to find answers in these data and translate it to other team members/product team.
What You'll Bring To Us:
- Knowledge of statistics
- Knowledge of Excel (Advanced data operations)
- Ability to mine and process data from various sources (Databases, Mixpanel, Salesforce)
- Experience with Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Experience with creating and evaluating surveys
- Ability to evaluate data and draw conclusions
- Good analytical thinking
- Passion for data mining
- Good level of English (both spoken and written)
What We Offer:
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill
- Unlimited personal time off
- Multisport card
- Home office working
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
- Junior UX Researcher
- Pilsen, Prague
- Employment Type: