Business Development Representative - Hybrid- Toronto
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
This position is based in the Toronto area, and must have the ability to work a hybrid schedule.
To be successful in this role, you must be persistent, self-motivated, and creative. Now more than ever, it is important to cut through all of the noise that our decision-makers/buyers deal with. The role would suit a proactive personality with strong research skills, and someone who is not afraid to cold call, as your success will depend on high levels of activity on the telephone and online tools like LinkedIn and Vidyard. An understanding of social marketing and customer experience tools would be beneficial to the role.
What You’ll Do Here
- Identify and contact key, relevant decision makers responsible for leading brands with a view of driving new business opportunities, conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Support the Marketing and Sales departments through lead generation and qualify all inbound and outbound leads via phone, web, email, corporate events and direct mail campaigns
- Work closely with an assigned Account Executive/Regional Sales Manager and marketing team to achieve both your personal and sales executives’ targets, to develop and implement appropriate prospect communication plans and to ensure proper quality and quantity of demonstrations
- Communicate Emplifi value proposition with a view to scheduling online product demonstrations and face-to-face meetings for an assigned Account Executive/Regional Sales Manager
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous successful client facing experience, preferably sales, telesales experience in B2B
- Native level of English is a must, additional language is a plus
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A willingness to learn about social and brand marketing
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tool
- The ability to deal with objections
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world's biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture with a high level of flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible working hours
- A corporate group insurance coverage (after 3 months)
- Sick days
- Community days (2 days per year)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
- Business Development Representative - Hybrid- Toronto
- Employment Type: