Account Executive - North America (Southwest)
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
The Account Executive (“AE”) is a pivotal role within Emplifi’s social sales team. This individual carries an individual quota target and is responsible for driving new business, nurturing existing client relationships, and exploring opportunities for cross-selling and upselling. The Account Executive will have a specific focus on either a geographically-based territory or named account territory, ensuring consistent growth and maximization of revenue.
The ideal candidate will be located within the Southwestern USA.
- New Business Development:
- Prospect and identify new business opportunities within the designated territory or named accounts.
- Develop and maintain a robust pipeline of potential clients through networking, research, and referrals.
- Present our digital marketing solutions to potential clients, demonstrating how our services can help meet their business objectives.
- Account Management:
- Working closely with the Solution Consultant and the Customer Success Manager, the AE will foster and grow relationships with existing clients.
- Understand clients' business goals, challenges, and needs to identify opportunities for additional products and services.
- Regularly review client campaigns and provide insights, optimization suggestions, and reports.
- Cross-selling and Upselling:
- Recognize opportunities to offer additional or premium services to current clients.
- Collaborate with the customer success organization and solution consultant to identify the next best solutions for existing clients.
- Sales Strategy:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the assigned territory or named accounts.
- Utilize CRM tools to track interactions, sales progress, and client information.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing and product teams about market trends, competition, and customer feedback to inform our offerings and strategies.
- Work closely with internal teams such as marketing, product, and customer support to ensure client expectations are met and exceeded.
- Attend regular sales meetings to update the team on achievements and challenges and to collaborate on strategies and tactics.
- Lead Development
- Working with the Business Development team, Identify, research, and engage potential leads through various channels including social media, industry events, and outbound strategies.
- Qualify leads by assessing their potential needs and fit for our digital marketing solutions.
- Pipeline Management:
- Consistently manage and update the sales pipeline using CRM tools.
- Forecast potential sales activities and revenue outcomes.
- Evaluate and prioritize leads to ensure efficient time and resource allocation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience, preferably in the digital marketing industry.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing services including e-commerce, social media, content marketing etc
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using CRM tools like Salesforce or HubSpot.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.
What We Offer:
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Community Service Days
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Monthly Home Office Stipend
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!