Customer Success Manager - JAPAC
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager is responsible for delivering value to key clients, driving success and expanding Emplifi’s value proposition across a strategic portfolio. Clients will consist of major international brands, companies, as well as media and agencies.
What You’ll Do Here
- Overall, the CSM is responsible for the onboarding of new customers, working with customers on adoption and value realization of the product they purchased and managing gross retention of customers by ensuring renewal of customer contracts
- Build, develop and maintain strong, long-lasting trusted customer relationships
- Educate and assist clients on a regular basis so they adopt the Emplifi solution and renew their current agreement with Emplifi. Drive more value by using more of the current purchased product, and/or another product from the Emplifi platform
- Meet regularly with the customers in the assigned territory. Introduce and explain new products and services to clients; conduct regular business reviews and regularly engage with the Account Executive to develop and close additional revenue opportunity in a customer account
- Forecast and track key account metrics and health status on regular basis
- Act as the single point of accountability for adoption (based on defined success criteria)
- Work collaboratively across Emplifi and with technology and product departments to execute retention and growth strategy as Emplifi introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or releases new products. Collect key clients' feedback and expectations on product development and address it to the Product Management team to reflect the voice of customers on the product roadmap
- Maintain client engagement with the assigned customer portfolio throughout the full customer lifecycle including regular executive business reviews
- Define and execute a high quality “success plan” (growth plan) on dedicated accounts aimed at adoption of the service by allowing the customer to drive the value based on their current and potential future use cases
- Strive for success across key indicators for CSM, which are Retention (Renewals) and working in partnership with the Account Executive to drive Cross Sell and Upsell opportunity.
- Comply with the Rules of Engagement & Operational KPIs.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 4+ years of proven sales experience within the SW/CX/SaaS areas and have a successful track of retention and growth
- Strong sales instinct with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent English on a business level, additional language is an advantage
- Strong public speaking skills and ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders
- Consultative data-driven approach and persistence when expanding within the client’s organization
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Active listening, empathy, persuasion skills
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Great work environment in the CBD area, minutes walk from the MRT. And surrounded by amazing food along Amoy Street, Telok Ayer & Tanjong Pagar
- AIA Health Insurance including coverage for family members
- Unlimited PTO
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
- Customer Success Manager - JAPAC
- Customer Success
- Employment Type: