Agency Partner Manager - Europe
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Regional Agency (Partner) Manager will spearhead the recruitment and management of strategic agency partners in the region. You will develop comprehensive regional strategies aligned with the company’s objectives and secure long-term partnerships through complex negotiations. In addition, you will be responsible for revenue growth and customer retention by fostering strong relationships and delivering mutually beneficial solutions.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop and implement a comprehensive agency strategy for the assigned region, in line with the company's overall business objectives.
- Support the Account Executive and Customer Success Manager in building beneficial relationships with agencies in the region and assist the sales organization to further develop pipeline and facilitate deal progress
- Actively seek, identify, and prioritize new opportunities with potential agency partners.
- Negotiate and execute complex, long-term contracts that are mutually beneficial to both the company and the agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal & Compliance teams to offer tailored solutions for partners.
- Maintain strategic relationships, employing a diplomatic approach to negotiations and utilizing strong project management skills.
- Leverage business strategy, market development insights, and analytical skills to drive results.
- Monitor and evaluate key performance indicators such as partner sales, customer retention, and satisfaction.
- Participate in strategy and planning activity design to grow revenue through our agencies and partners
- Sponsor enablement activity to educate partners on Emplifi’s offerings.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in agency management, business development, or channel sales, preferably in the technology or SaaS industries.
- Referenceable track record of cultivating successful relationships that lead to revenue growth.
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape in enterprise and consumer technology relevant to digital marketing, social commerce, and customer service.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and proven ability to execute complex agreements.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Experience with financial and data modelling.
- Willingness to travel regionally as needed.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media, and customer experience industries is a strong plus.
- Key interpersonal traits: motivation, creativity, adaptability, unquestionable ethics & integrity, and a willingness to take calculated risks.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Private Health Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern offices in the heart of London’s Shoreditch
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!