Commerce Cloud Sales Specialist - Europe
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Commerce Product Specialist is a key overlay player within Emplifi’s sales team, supporting Account Executives (AEs) in positioning and promoting our commerce solutions. This includes market-leading UGC, Reviews and Live Commerce products
Working alongside CSMs, AEs and BDRs, the Commerce Product Specialist will assist in generating and closing new business and upsell opportunities, specifically for Emplifi’s Commerce solutions in an assigned sales region(s) or territories..
What You’ll Do Here
1. Commerce Solutions Expertise:
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of Emplifi's commerce solutions and their application across various business scenarios.
- Support AEs in client meetings to present and demonstrate the capabilities and benefits of our commerce solutions.
2. New Business Development:
- Collaborate with AEs to identify potential opportunities for commerce solutions within existing and prospective accounts.
- Tailor presentations to client needs, showcasing how our commerce solutions can address their specific challenges and objectives.
3. Account Collaboration:
- Work closely with the Solution Consultant, Customer Success Manager, and AE to deliver tailored presentations of commerce solutions to clients.
- Understand clients' ecommerce challenges and offer solutions from our product suite to address these.
4. Sales Enablement:
- Equip the sales team with the necessary knowledge and materials to effectively sell our commerce solutions.
- Collect feedback from the sales team and clients to help refine product offerings and sales strategies.
5. Market Intelligence:
- Stay updated with the latest trends in the commerce space to position our solutions effectively against competitors.
- Provide insights to the product team based on market feedback and client interactions, aiding in product development and enhancement.
6. Lead Development:
- Assist AEs in identifying potential leads specifically interested in commerce solutions.
- Help in qualifying these leads based on their ecommerce needs and readiness.
7. Pipeline Enhancement:
- Assist in the strategic placement of commerce solutions within the sales pipeline, prioritizing high-potential opportunities.
- Collaborate with AEs in forecasting sales for commerce solutions and strategizing for success.
8. Deal Progression:
- Assist AEs in driving forward complex deals with multiple stakeholders and specific business or technical needs
- Anticipating business or technical risk and working with the AE to navigate to maximize close rate
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales or product expertise experience, in the ecommerce space.
- Strong knowledge of commerce solutions and their applications in business.
- Ability to articulate complex product features in a simple and persuasive manner.
- Fluent French and English language skills are a requirement for this position, additional languages are a benefit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong collaboration skills, able to work alongside various internal teams to achieve shared goals.
- Solid negotiation and presentation skills.
- Proven experience in multi thread selling with stakeholders across departments
- Experience in competitive markets with an emphasis on displacement
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Private Health Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern offices in the heart of London’s Shoreditch
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!