Customer Success Manager (Service Cloud), North America - Remote
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for building and maintaining meaningful partnerships with Emplifi customers, that allows them to maintain a deep understanding of their objectives and deliver upon the Emplifi promise - empowering our customers to better reach, engage, and retain modern customers - in a way that ensures maximum value is realized, relevant to their needs. Through this, they are ultimately responsible for the retention and growth of Emplifi’s existing client relationships. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
The Customer Success Manager is a crucial ambassador for our clients within our organization, tasked with delivering value across a portfolio of strategic customers. With a core focus on sustaining positive client relationships, the CSM plays a central role in customer onboarding, customer retention, renewal strategies, product adoption, and identifying expansion opportunities. The CSM will manage a defined book of business within a designated geographic territory or named account portfolio.
What You’ll Do Here
- Client Relationship Management:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers in the assigned territory or named accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships to ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand customer objectives and align our services to achieve those goals.
- Onboarding and Project Management:
- Oversee and manage the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth and timely product adoption.
- Collaborate with internal teams to expedite service delivery and meet onboarding timelines.
- Project manage both new and existing customers through any customized implementation and development.
- Product Adoption:
- Monitor client usage and product adoption rates.
- Conduct regular check-ins and offer training sessions to ensure clients are leveraging the platform to its fullest potential.
- Address any adoption challenges with tailored solutions.
- Renewal and Retention:
- Develop strategies to ensure high retention rates and manage the contract renewal process.
- Predict and address potential churn risks, implementing mitigation strategies as needed.
- Upselling and Cross-Selling:
- Recognize and present opportunities for clients to expand their service portfolio based on their evolving needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth transitions for upselling or cross-selling activities.
- Feedback Loop:
- Gather client feedback and provide it to the product and service delivery teams to ensure continuous improvement.
- Act as the client's advocate within the company, ensuring their needs and concerns are addressed.
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Use CRM and Gainsight to maintain up-to-date client records, track interactions, and measure success metrics.
- Provide regular updates to management on client health, renewal forecasts, and potential risks.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Extensive experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role, preferably within SaaS, Digital Marketing or Customer Experience solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and manage key customer accounts.
- Experience working with complex solution sets, and navigating large scale, international and complex customer organizations
- Experience with Project Management of complex product implementations for customers, and building cross functional internal teams to deliver on projects for clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging client situations with grace.
- Proficiency with CRM and customer success tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, or similar platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Community Service Days
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Monthly Home Office Stipend
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!