Solutions Consultant - Global Solutions & Services
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
About the Global Solutions & Services Team
The Global Solution Services team consists of Evangelists, Solutions Consultants and Professional Services and is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international global team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media and commerce expert advisor.
As a Solutions Consultant, you'll be acting as your customers' virtual Chief Technology Officer, and you'll be expected to:
- Be a technical thought leader by sharing your broad technical knowledge of the Emplifi platform, our competition, and the industry with Emplifi accounts - increasing the demand for our modern engagement platform.
- Utilise your broad industry technical knowledge, Emplifi solutions expertise (including the latest innovations and solutions), and your accounts' technology environments to develop strategic roadmaps to help your accounts get to their desired future state.
- Assisting AEs & CSMs with presales support delivering compelling demos, gathering requirements to construct the solution proposal, assisting during trial or POC and orchestrating RFPs.
- Build strong relationships with technical decision makers and become a trusted technology advisor for CX transformation.
- Demonstrate change management leadership skills and project management skills by assisting customers with new process and workflow changes as they move towards the desired future state.
- Drive long-term growth by focusing on sustainable usage of Emplifi solutions that align to accounts objectives and business value.
The Solutions Consultant role is to provide technical consultancy (product/solution) to the regional sales team working with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers in acquiring new business and expanding current client portfolios within assigned territories.
Working with Account Executives, Solutions Consultants target and develop relationships with key prospects’ technical decision makers within assigned territories and better understanding of prospects' pain points and how Emplifi solutions can address their challenges.
Working with Customer Success Managers, Solutions Consultants help to understand the structure of client businesses, their practices, team structures and consults on how clients can make better use of the Emplifi Solutions to address their current and future needs, thus aiding AE and CSMs in expanding and upselling their portfolios.
What You’ll Do Here
- Accounts' virtual Chief Technology Officer helping define, architect, demo and prove the possible.
- Support AEs & CSMs at assigned territories to establish & drive accounts' technology roadmap by tightly integrating their priorities with Emplifi capabilities & solutions. Anticipate and remediate technical and architectural blockers.
- Be a technical seller & partner with AEs to "sell it right" and ensure proposed solutions address customers' business objectives. Clearly define what and how we are going to build the solution and align sales opportunities to customer business objectives.
- Presales support for solution delivery - meaning assisting AEs & CSMs with presales support, delivering compelling demos, gathering requirements to construct the solution proposal, assisting during trial or POC and orchestrating RFPs.
- Partner with Customer Success team to ensure adoption of Emplifi solution meets customer expectations. Drive sustainable results by focusing on activation and adoption of products that achieve stickiness by being essential for the customer's workflows and processes to realise full Emplifi value. Work closely with CSMs to create and deliver QBRs (Quarterly Business Review) and annual reviews to selected customers.
- Technical demand gen and technical validations of new and relevant use cases supporting upsell/cross-sell opportunities to help customers envision the new possible and architect and facilitate the implementation of new workflows helping to build proof of concepts and use cases.
- Populate the client’s suite library (replicable assets such as reporting and community management dashboards) to accelerate full adoption. Create user guides (guidelines, how-to, playbooks, etc.), use cases, and collaterals to empower users and guarantee constant usage growth.
- Drive innovation by managing Beta Programs in partnership with the Product Team and updating the key external stakeholders about new relevant product releases and roadmap features.
- Display, maintain and apply knowledge of competitive technology through ongoing and consistent market research and analysis. Utilise this knowledge and research to present a perspective on competition internally, to shape product development and go to market strategy.
- Understand accounts needs. Engage and communicate effectively with the product/development team by attending product meetings, give prospect and client feedback, and suggest improvements in the solution.
- Build and maintain a library of strategic reports, consulting methodologies and marketing materials tailored to their targeted industries in the region.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 2+ years of social media, digital marketing or CX solution design/consulting operating within web technologies, SaaS, online media or innovative online product environment
- 2+ years consulting marketing or CX professionals
- 2+ years of client-facing experience engaging with different types of stakeholders, from C-Level to Practitioners
- Effective time and project management skills
- Able to work well independently or in a team environment
- Superior communications and presentation skills
- A methodical and meticulous approach to preparation and execution
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Private Health Insurance and Pension
- Unlimited PTO
- Modern offices in the heart of London’s Shoreditch
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!