Our Innovation team is responsible for researching new technologies and building prototypes of revolutionary features that allow us to stay ahead of the competition. We are now looking for a Researcher who would work closely with our research staff and help them in delivering the most innovative functionality to our products. They should be an experienced playful developer able to design and work autonomously on complex problems with fuzzy boundaries and vague specifications. This person should be a natural-born problem solver with a strong coding background.
- Interested in data analysis, artificial intelligence, and machine learning.
- Participate in the research of new technologies and coding of prototypes - constantly and quickly learning new skills.
- Cooperate with the other team members in order to accomplish the given goal.
- Provide support/maintenance of existing features that have been deployed by the Innovation team - intense communication with other stakeholders, explaining them how the features work and continuously educate them.
- Features delivered by the Innovations can have non-trivial backends and logic. If the functionality of the features is challenged you will need to be able to explain how it works to non-technical stakeholders (sales people, account managers).
- Great team player and communicator. You will need to proactively seek support from other teams as it is likely you will need to work on an ad-hoc basis with multiple people at the same time.
- It is expected you will be highly practical and user/customer-focused and always question scalability/usability of what is being worked on.
What You'll Bring To Us
- Technical background, preferably MSc. level in STEM and 2+ years on a technical position as a developer/researcher
- Experience with common machine learning concepts, such as supervised/unsupervised learning, classification/regression or recommendations
- Hands-on experience with either natural language processing or computer vision
- Preferred skillset: Python, SQL, Pyspark (Apache Spark in general), ML/AI
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit, Gensim
- Experience with code versioning and bug tracking systems
- Good applied statistics skills
- Experience with service oriented architecture and API development and maintenance is a big advantage
What We Offer
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín
- Multisport card
- Home office
- Unlimited PTO
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!