Commercial Business Development Representative MEA
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Sales Team
Emplifi’s sales team is spread around the globe and helps businesses to scale their digital CX innovations and operations internationally while supporting clients of all sizes. Brand relationships are key to our business but we also work with hundreds of agency and media partners. Our aim is always the same - empower marketers to achieve more, no matter where they are or what industry they’re in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Would you like to help global businesses work smarter on social media, stay on top of trends and keep up with the best practices in the field? What about the idea of combining sales and social media in your job? If this sounds just right, our growing team, full of enthusiastic personalities of different cultural backgrounds, is looking for a team member who is energetic, competitive, tenacious, driven, self-motivated, and as passionate about sales and social media as we are!
The ideal candidate should be a proficient communicator, who can keep an engaging conversation on the phone and continue it later via email - someone who is persistent, creative and eager to learn and grow.
We're looking for someone diligent who will be able to follow processes that are already working but also bring new ideas on what we can improve. Positive energy, team spirit, and inner drive are all welcome.
We are dedicated to bringing value to our customers, and we would love you to help us share our vision and enable marketers around the world to succeed.
What You’ll Do Here
Be a trustful consultant. Your goal will be identifying and building relationships with potential partners of leading brands in the commercial segment and driving new business opportunities. For a large part of the time, you'll be educating potential clients and providing concrete ways to improve their social media performance using Emplifi solutions.
Opportunities are endless. You will be responsible for creating the foundation for new business in the commercial sector. It is a critical role that ensures Emplifi continues its growth and finds new long-term partners. Communication is integral to your success; key activities will take place via phone, email communication, online meetings, webinars, social selling and during corporate events.
Being a team player is everything. You will be working closely with a team of BDRs assigned to the commercial sector located globally and your field sales team located in Dubai. On a daily basis, you will be communicating with Account Executives that will move your opportunities forward and turn them into the new business for the company.
Share the Emplifi values. You will always be in touch with your direct manager, BDR team, and the field sales team. They will help you get started, implement the right workflow and our best practices to enable you to communicate the Emplifi value proposition to prospects successfully.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- It is important to have proven client facing experience, preferably sales or telesales experience in the B2B sector. We are also open to people who already have strong social media knowledge and are interested in starting a sales career
- Proficiency in English and Arabic
- Strong interest in social media and marketing trends
- Passion about communication and relationship building
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM tools
- The ability to handle objections and demonstrate the value of solutions
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Great office location in Dubai Marina, attached to Marina Mall
- Great local team with a supportive family culture
- Medical insurance plan and yearly flight ticket home
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
Now, what are you waiting for?! The BDR team is eager to have you on board - reach out today.