Copy of Commercial Customer Success Manager LATAM
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the Customer Success Team
The Customer Success team is responsible for onboarding new clients and helping them use our products, so they get maximum value - leading to retention of existing client relationships and revenues at scale. We leverage the largest social media data set and CX management suite in the industry. We continue to challenge the status quo by introducing new innovations and enabling our clients to adopt our technology, helping them to scale their business no matter where they are or what industry they are in.
As part of an international team, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from Sydney all the way to Sao Paulo, from New York to Singapore and be part of an ever-growing family. You will be supported in your career by a team of professionals dedicated to your development, so that you can grow as a professional and a social media expert advisor.
Commercial Customer Success Manager is responsible for delivering value to commercial clients, driving success and expanding Emplifi's value proposition across a dedicated portfolio. Clients will consist of brands, companies, as well as media and agencies.
What You’ll Do Here
- Plan and execute strategic touchpoints as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert. Represent Emplifi as a credible partner in discussions with C-level management. Position Emplifi solutions speaking to clients’ core challenges and business goals. Build and maintain an excellent relationship with current clients.
- Map and create multiple conversations and opportunities with different budget holders within an organization and across various departments.
- Represent the customer with day-to-day contact at Emplifi and act as the single point of accountability for adoption of Emplifi services.
- Communicate your expert product knowledge and continuous innovations into a winning strategy to proactively engage clients around value.
- Work collaboratively with the adoption team to execute sales strategies as the company introduces new features, solutions, updates, and/or product releases.
- Maintain client engagement with a dedicated client portfolio throughout the full client lifecycle, including regular executive business reviews resulting in successful renewal and upsell transactions.
- Define and execute a high quality “success plan” (growth plan) on dedicated accounts aimed at adoption & growth of the service by allowing the clients to drive the value based on their main use-case.
- Strive for success across key indicators for CSM, which are exceptional Retention (Renewals), Net Retention (Renewals + Upsells) and adoption of the Emplifi solutions.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- 3+ years of sales experience within the SaaS/SW/Digital Marketing/agency areas and have a successful track of retention and growth
- Strong sales instinct with excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- MarTech expertise and technical acumen to grasp a complex product
- Fluent English and Spanish on a business level, additional language is an advantage
- Consultative and strategic data-driven approach
- Great work ethic and competitive drive to be the best
- Active listening, empathy, persuasion skills
- Proactive approach and persistence when expanding within the client’s organization
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Opportunity to use English on a daily basis
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!