It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey
About the Marketing Team
Marketing sits right at the heart of it all, between Product and Sales. We’re a team of social media marketing specialists, SEO specialists, content creators, campaign managers, copywriters, community managers, and email specialists, and we’re the ones who catch customer leads for our Sales department. How do we do that? We create progressive and personalized Emplifi content and publish it across all communication channels - social media, web, email campaigns, podcasts, and more.
The important part is that we measure everything we do, and use what we learn about our content, and our audiences, to keep improving, learning, and creating content that gets results. And the best thing about being a part of Emplifi’s Marketing department is you’ll be working with other marketing-obsessed people in an atmosphere of energetic, fast-moving creativity, with great ideas bouncing all over the place.
We are looking for a creative and passionate Web Editor to research, plan, develop and publish our web content. As a Web Editor, your main goal will be to produce high-quality web content that attracts a growing audience, while supporting the establishment of our brand and brand voice in the marketplace.
What You’ll Do Here
- Work with our head of content to refine our brand voice and ensure consistent use of the voice across owned and paid channels.
- With SEO standard methodologies in mind, act as a writer, editor, and producer for short and long form pieces across our website—helping to prepare content for digital media distribution.
- Be a key curator of our core website content, while also helping to handle the editorial calendar for the website (from visuals to content), identifying potential scheduling gaps and/or opportunities on a weekly basis.
- Establish, and help the content team to establish relationships across the product and marketing teams that enable a greater understanding of how our products provide solutions and opportunities for our customers.
- Advise marketing colleagues on optimal content messaging and timing for different audience segments, guiding them to effective communications.
- Coordinate with our head of SEO on developing SEO strategies, execution, and optimization—conducting keyword research, and optimize web content.
- You will play a key role in advising on content in a key upcoming website project.
- Be the primary user of our web content request system and help move requests from submission to creation to approval and publication.
- Proactively raise concerns regarding possible project management roadblocks, and provide solutions.
- Coordinate with our lead analyst to improve website usability, identify trends, and evaluate content performance.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, ideally in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Five or more years of related experience working in web content marketing/strategy and digital spaces, preferably in a B2B organization.
- Knowledge of SEO standard practices and experience leveraging tools such as Moz, Google Keyword Planner, Google Search Console, SEMRush, etc. to optimize content. Experience with SEM a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of content marketing standard practices.
- Superior copywriting ability.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS. Experience building websites and landing pages a plus.
- Solid understanding of web analytics and reporting tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Working knowledge of WCAG standards, and general digital accessibility standard practices.
- Familiarity with web content production processes; experience with content management systems especially Contentful.
- Demonstrated ability to handle and lead change well, pivoting communication or tactical approaches when necessary.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!