Office Assistant / Office Manager Pilsen
It’s official, global digital marketing spend reached a record high of around $340 billion in 2020, and the future of CX management and social media spend is at the heart of every organization. This is why Emplifi has brought together world-leading specialists in everything CX and marketing related, to help innovative brands gain the insights they need to meet fast-changing expectations. As we work with some of the top Fortune 500 companies across the world, our mission is to help create powerful and progressive experiences across the entire customer journey.
About the People & Culture Team
We find talented people like you, support you, and foster a diverse culture where you can be your true self. Help us hire the best talent, and be a part of creating a community and culture where everyone belongs.
For our office in Pilsen we are looking for an Office Assistant / Office Manager, reporting to the Global Facility Manager based in Prague and cooperating very closely with our Finance and HR team. In this role you will be responsible for the smooth run of the office, administration support of the team and other tasks related to the office management operations (approximately 33% admin, 33% logistics around the office and 33% housekeeping).
What You’ll Do Here
- Ensuring the smooth run of the office - opening and closing, organisation and monitoring of parking spaces
- Reception activities - answering the calls, welcoming visitors, receiving post, ordering courier services and other ad-hoc tasks
- Ensuring the Health and safety - regular checks of the premises, keeping the necessary documentation, in current situation organising antigen testing
- Supervising and organising cleaning and maintenance of premises - communication with suppliers
- Regular checks of the kitchen units
- Managing all the office supplies - ordering, communication with suppliers, invoice control and monitoring spend
- Various related administration task, keeping all admin folders updated
- Organisation and support of internal events - breakfast, meet-ups, international days, language courses and others depending on the pandemic situation
- Helping with onboarding of new employees, monitoring of regular health examinations of employees
- Supporting teams, communication across departments and daily cooperation with Finance other Office Management teams and HR
- Working on ongoing offices improvement - seeking the areas for changes, keeping the office up to date, implementing feedback from colleagues regarding the premises
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Previous administrative experience as an Office Assistant or Office Manager
- Intermediate level of English, native like level of Czech/Slovak
- Ability and interest in organizing internal events
- Interest in a our set-up of work combining admin tasks with the office management and all the logistics
- The joy of working with people and willingness to work in a young and dynamic environment within the IT company
- Friendly yet professional and team oriented approach with good communication and customer service skills
- Good organization skills and ability to multitask and priorities workload
- High level of independence and responsibility, ability to work under own initiative
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Multisport card
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!