Fullstack Developer for Bot team
We are looking for creative, determined, and enthusiastic Software Engineers to join us at Astute Global.
You will join a team set to transform our software products using a wide variety of technologies to solve big and challenging problems. If you are an independent thinker, eager to learn, and take extreme pride in your work then we would love to hear from you!
What You’ll Do Here
- Work with other developers and managers to design solutions to complex problems.
- Learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Write code on any area of the technology stack: data access, business, application and presentation layers.
- Be a resource to non-technical coworkers and customers, both through documentation or direct communication.
- Ensure the quality of your and your team’s work.
- Work as part of a small Agile team.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Ensure that the designs are complete and documented in Confluence. Code is developed according to design with no or low level of defects.
- Willingness to be mentored and coached in the education of both product knowledge and technical skills, as well as environment and tools.
- Willingness to follow documented processes and offer suggestions to decision makers.
- Develop designs for assigned small features or modifications, with a willingness to develop code based on others’ designs for larger efforts.
- Design and implement testing processes within the code base to improve quality and performance of the software.
- Consistently utilize Jira and Confluence for documenting designs, testing plans, feature functionality additions and modifications.
- Work with other team members on integration points, new features and designs.
- Document and present product and technology in a manner where non-technical users can consume the information easily.
- Adhere to company and team policies including accurately documenting tasks and reporting time in Jira.
- Attend meetings as prescribed by Agile Kanban or Scrum process followed by the team.
What You’ll Bring to Us
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0-2 years of experience required with:
- Strong experience with Java.
- Experience with SQL (e.g. SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Familiarity with MVC architecture and Web Services (e.g. REST, SOAP).
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit or Jasmine.
- Any of the following would be an advantage to any applicant:
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB.
- Experience developing cloud applications, especially using Amazon Web Services.
- Knowledge of AI, NLP, Linguistics or Statistics.
- Strong ability in one or more foreign languages.
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage
- 16 days holiday
- Gym Membership contribution
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details