Develop business intelligence backed using modern technologies like Python, PostgreSQL, and Airflow. Being a part of the cross-functional SCRUM team, cooperating on analysis, grooming, implementation, code review, and testing. Participate in discussions with SW architects about the implementation of the new services to the BI team.
- Work in collaboration with the Product Owner to design and build the Business Intelligence backend for your team using PostgreSQL and Python
- Proactively influence the team to improve the degree of automation of team internal processes
- Maintain current backend BI solution
What will help you in the role?
- Proficiency in Python for ETL/backend purposes
- Ability to do database development and performance tuning (knowledge of Postgres is an advantage)
- Ability to perform system monitoring and address various issues in the system
- Experience with modern development tools (Git, CI/CD, Docker, Airflow)
- Technical background (statistical/mathematical/computer science)
- Willingness to learn new technologies and tools
- Proactive approach in solving problems
- English language around B2 level
What can you look forward to?
- Work in a small progressive team with agile and open-minded culture
- Opportunities for professional growth and development via personal education plans
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Work in an international company in our new modern offices in Karlín, with the big terrace and our own grill
- Multisport card
- Wednesday's company breakfast
- Home office
- There’s more as well! Let’s talk to us to find out all the details!