Technical Implementation Consultant
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
We are looking for a Technical Implementation Consultant to work closely with our customers to provide support in the numerous technical aspects of our software deployment. You will need the maturity to work collaboratively and independently with clients across the globe. In short, we are after go-getters who see this door opening as a way to not only contribute to our growth, but to grow and fast track their own career. We believe in working hard, having fun and rewarding success.
The Technical Implementation Consultant is a key role within our Global Solutions & Services team. The individual owns and manages the project management aspects of a customer implementation. They are the trusted advisor on all technical solutions and Emplifi product capabilities. They will be the primary liaison between Emplifi and the customer for onboarding with the provision to provide support as needed.
What You’ll Do Here
- Set up project scope (KPIs, logistics, kit, technical details, UI, analytics, networks) and timelines for all stakeholders during implementation
- Be a live streaming champion dealing with clients' technical set up, hosting weekly customer calls and training to deliver a world class onboarding experience
- Work with clients to integrate their online product catalogues with Go Instore for live commerce experiences
- Deliver account and documentation for technical implementation and testing to client as per scoped timelines
- Work with internal and client Data Analysts to ensure full setup of analytics to guarantee tracking of project KPIs prior to project start
- First-line support during client implementation phase
- Liaise with Product and Development to meet requirements for new features to support scope of project
- Complete a handover and sign off process for key implementation stages and go-live
- Maintain a deep technical understanding of the software and new and existing feature configuration options so that you can devise solutions to customer problems
- Maintain a good working knowledge of retail, video and competitive solutions
- Update and provide visibility of project plan for all stakeholders during different phases of the implementation
- Work with client’s optimisation team to ensure full setup of analytics for performance tracking post go live
What You’ll Bring to Us
- Likely to have between 2-3 years of relevant experience in implementation projects
- Understanding of social media e-commerce tools, social streaming platforms and RTMPS
- Understanding of a professional production setup for Live Video Shopping events
- Have experience working with analytics and tag management platforms (e.g. Google Tag Manager, Universal Analytics, Adobe, Tealium)
- Knowledge and experience of APIs for deeper integrations
- Technical experience of web technologies i.e. cookies, tags, SSL etc.
- Strong understanding of browsers and their underlying operation with basic debugging via console
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and independent thinking
- Brilliant communication and relationship building skills
- Personable and customer-centric attitude
What We Offer
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Possibility to learn new and cutting edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work in an international environment in our new modern offices in Karlín, with our big terrace and our own grill
- Office as a benefit (we support the hybrid work model)
- Multisport card
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- Game nights, Yoga lessons, Table tennis, Table football ...
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all details!
- Technical Implementation Consultant
- Customer Success
- Type de contrat: