Customer Success Manager (Service Cloud), North America - Remote
Emplifi is a leading unified customer engagement platform that empowers businesses to reach and grow communities through digital- and social-first strategies. More than 20,000 brands like McDonald’s, Ford Motor Company, and Delta Air Lines rely on Emplifi to enable connected, empathetic experiences for the modern consumer across marketing, commerce, and care. Headquartered in New York, Emplifi is a partner to the major social media networks and digital platforms, including Google, Meta, LinkedIn, TikTok, and Snapchat. For more information, visit www.emplifi.io.
The Customer Success Manager is a crucial ambassador for our clients within our digital marketing company. With a core focus on sustaining positive client relationships, the CSM plays a central role in customer retention, renewal strategies, product adoption, and identifying expansion opportunities. The CSM will manage a defined book of business within a designated geographic territory or named account portfolio.
- Client Relationship Management:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers in the assigned territory or named accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, lasting customer relationships to ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand customer objectives and align our services to achieve those goals.
- Oversee and manage the onboarding process for new clients, ensuring a smooth and timely product adoption.
- Collaborate with internal teams to expedite service delivery and meet onboarding timelines.
- Product Adoption:
- Monitor client usage and product adoption rates.
- Conduct regular check-ins and offer training sessions to ensure clients are leveraging the platform to its fullest potential.
- Address any adoption challenges with tailored solutions.
- Renewal and Retention:
- Develop strategies to ensure high retention rates and manage the contract renewal process.
- Predict and address potential churn risks, implementing mitigation strategies as needed.
- Upselling and Cross-Selling:
- Recognize and present opportunities for clients to expand their service portfolio based on their evolving needs.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure smooth transitions for upselling or cross-selling activities.
- Feedback Loop:
- Gather client feedback and provide it to the product and service delivery teams to ensure continuous improvement.
- Act as the client's advocate within the company, ensuring their needs and concerns are addressed.
- Reporting and Analytics:
- Use CRM and Gainsight to maintain up-to-date client records, track interactions, and measure success metrics.
- Provide regular updates to management on client health, renewal forecasts, and potential risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in customer success, account management, or a similar role, preferably within the digital marketing industry.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and manage key customer accounts.
- Proficient understanding of digital marketing services such as social media, content marketing, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to handle challenging client situations with grace.
- Proficiency with CRM and customer success tools such as Salesforce, Gainsight, or similar platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- International, fast paced and rapidly growing environment
- Chance to work with the world’s biggest brands at the CX tech leader
- Agile and open-minded culture, with high levels of trust and flexibility
- Opportunity for professional growth and development
- Possibility to learn new and cutting-edge technologies, in an environment that encourages new ideas
- Benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Coverage Options
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 paid Holidays
- 2 Paid Community Service Days
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Monthly Home Office Stipend
- Parental Leave Benefits
- Educational Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Scheduled Company Learning Days and access to additional courses via our online Emplifi Academy
- There’s more as well! Speak with us to find out all the details!